The Great Year 4 Quiz – Character Who Am I?

This term we will be focusing on narratives. We will be looking at awesome stories and memorable characters. So I thought that I would start the term with a few ‘Who am I? quiz questions.

You will need to look carefully at the ‘Wordle’ for clues. There are keywords that will help to describe the character.

When you have worked out the name of the character, post your answer and your name below. Remember use your FIRST name only. Wordle Character Who Am I

Read 12 comments

1. I think it’s Charlie Bucket from Charlie And The Chocolate Factory cause Willy Wonka is the chocolate maker and Charlies Grandpa Joe got Charlie a chocolate for every birthday of his to try and get the last gold ticket to go inside the chocolate factory to take the chocolate for free any time any day for the delicious chocolate of Willy Wonkas chocolate making factory for Charlie Bucket. YOLO EVERBODY!!!

2. Charlie Bucket, the boy who won the last golden ticket from Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory. And since he got the golden ticket he went inside Willy Wonka’s factory. His dad worked for a toothpaste company and he had to screw on the lids to the tubes that is why it has tooth paste cap on the wordle! Love all these fabulous quiz character posts!!! 🙂